Saturday, April 21, 2012

Business Quote 4/21/2012 "Determination" Bob Parsons

"When I hear bad news I look at it as another leadership test that will determine how successful Go Daddy will become. So I no longer dread it. Instead, I enjoy the game of finding the very best way to deal with it, and take great satisfaction in having a hand in resolving the issues that come my way.

Bob Parsons

Bob (Robert) Parsons is an American entrepreneur. He is the Executive Chairman and Founder of the Go Daddy group of companies, a family of companies comprising three ICANN-accredited domain name registrars, including flagship registrar GoDaddy.com, reseller registrar Wild West Domains and Blue Razor Domains. Other affiliated companies include Domains by Proxy, a domain privacy company, and Starfield Technologies, the business's technology development arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment